What we are looking for
With the continued growth of our team, we are looking to hire an Associate Director to provide business leadership and act as a senior lead on assigned projects within the PROVE practice. This is a critical role in our business which involves being the senior point of contact for clients on assigned projects, mentoring and guiding the project team to ensure client objectives are met, and providing final strategic review of deliverables to ensure high quality deliverables are provided to our clients.
The role also involves assessing new business opportunities, leading the development of proposals, and building relationships with clients in order to maximize the chance of winning work. You will work as part of the Adelphi Values leadership team to ensure that work is won and delivered to meet financial targets and other KPI’s, and providing input into the strategic direction of the PROVE offering, as well as engaging in activities to increase the external profile of PROVE, such as preparing publications and presentations in area(s) of expertise.
How you fit in
- The ability to efficiently produce client-ready documents of extremely high quality, demonstrating clearly how the project meets our clients’ needs.
- You will have direct contact with clients and be expected to :
- Liaise directly on day-to-day project management needs, alongside the Project Lead for Adelphi Values PROVE
- Respond to client queries
- Engage, reassure and manage client expectations
- Design, manage and undertake elements of project delivery and reviewing deliverables.
- You will possess an in-depth understanding of the perspectives and evidence needs of the numerous stakeholders involved in healthcare decision-making (including payers, HTA bodies and regulators), together with the commercial imperatives of our healthcare clients.
- You will have the ability to engage actively with clients to create opportunities for new business.
- You will be able to demonstrate strategic insight, identify solutions for challenging strategic or technical problems and gain client confidence.
What we offer
Adelphi Values believe in rewarding high performance, so we offer a competitive salary based on experience and performance-related rewards. In addition to your salary package, we also provide health insurance, pension and gym membership.
Recruiters: Adelphi Values does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Recruitment agencies should not send resumes to our HR team or to any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies.
Applicants: Legislation requires us to ensure that all candidates hold valid documents supporting their identity and their entitlement to work in the UK. At the time of starting their employment, the successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK.